Friday, February 8, 2008

i can see this becoming my new addiction

Wow, here it is... I've been up since 5 this morning; I'm in a luxurious hotel room with my fam, and I find myself unable to go to sleep until I check to see if anyone new has posted a blog -- and there was a new post and a new comment (well done to y'all). Guess this seals it, I'm a geek.

Little known fact about me in high school: my last name was Mcghee and our grades for each class would be posted by last name and first initial (i.e. Mcghee K); thus one of my nicknames was mcgheek. I always thought that was pretty funny. Good thing I learned to laugh at myself. Other nicknames included granola (my closest friends in high school called me that) and miss scarlett (I was the first american with a southern drawl that the brits on an archy project met and my supervisor could never remember my name so he christened me miss scarlett). Of course, I'm sure I've had other nicknames as well; but these are the only ones spoken to my face and that my momma would approve of. hee hee ;)

No comments: